Stressed about thinning hair? Great news: Wearing a man weave unit that is heavily textured to match African American hair with varying degrees of gray hair is a great choice for salt and pepper gents. The HUNTER Afro with Gray is our hair replacement system made completely of French lace base design featuring 100% remy human hair textures for African American men. You can sleep in it, shower in it, swim in it and exercise in it. Overall, the HUNTER Afro with Gray is a natural-looking hair system made especially for African American men.
Production time: 15 to 20 business days
Made of 100% human hair textures - Tight Afro (4mm), Medium Afro (6mm) and Loose Afro (8mm)
- Suitable for African American males
- Provides a realistic look and finish
The base design is made completely of soft French lace with reinforced stitching and bleached knots allover
- Which is featherlight, soft and breathable making it ideal and for men with very active lifestyles and those who live in warm-weathered locales
- Natural-looking and undetectable.
- Allows heat and moisture to escape, keeps you cooler
- Ideal for men with very active lifestyles and those who live in warm-weathered locales
- Holds a medium light to medium hair density giving a good amount of volume
- adds durability and helps keep the system's shape and contour
Base Design: Full French lace base with stitching lines
Base Material Color: Medium brown
Front Contour: CC - rounded hairline
Hair Colors: Natural black blended with 10% gray #1B10, Natural black blended with 20% gray #1B20, Natural black blended with 30% gray #1B30, Natural black blended with 40% gray #1B40, Natural black blended with 50% gray #1B50, Natural black blended with 60% gray #1B60, Dark brown blended with 10% gray #210, Dark brown blended with 20% gray #220, Dark brown blended with 30% gray #230, Dark brown blended with 40% gray #240
Hair Length: 6"
Hair Density: Medium Light to Medium
Hair Type: 100% human hair
Curl & Wave: Tight Afro (4mm), Medium Afro (6mm), Loose Afro (8mm)
- Step by step instructions giving you the skinny for installing my body wave lace front wig
- "Treat Me Right" care guide