Ignore genetics! Score a full head of unstoppably good hair with a undetectable Bixby Wells afro textured Swiss lace male weave with gray hair. The VIGGO Afro with Gray is our hair replacement system made completely of Swiss lace base design featuring 100% remy human hair textures for African American men. You can sleep in it, shower in it, swim in it and exercise in it. Overall, the VIGGO Afro with Gray is a natural-looking hair system made especially for African American men.
Production time: 5 to 7 business days
Made of 100% human hair textures - Tight Afro, Medium Afro and Loose Afro
- Suitable for African American males
- Provides a realistic look and finish
The base design is made completely of soft Swiss lace with reinforced stitching and bleached knots allover
- Which is featherlight, soft and breathable making it ideal and for men with very active lifestyles and those who live in warm-weathered locales
- Natural-looking and undetectable.
- Allows heat and moisture to escape, keeps you cooler
- Ideal for men with very active lifestyles and those who live in warm-weathered locales
- Holds a medium light to medium hair density giving a good amount of volume
- adds durability and helps keep the system's shape and contour
Base Design: Full Swiss lace base with stitching lines
Base Material Color: Medium brown
Front Contour: CC - rounded hairline
Hair Colors: Natural black blended with 10% gray #1B10, Natural black blended with 20% gray #1B20, Natural black blended with 30% gray #1B30, Natural black blended with 40% gray #1B40, Natural black blended with 50% gray #1B50, Natural black blended with 60% gray #1B60, Dark brown blended with 10% gray #210, Dark brown blended with 20% gray #220, Dark brown blended with 30% gray #230, Dark brown blended with 40% gray #240
Hair Length: 6"
Hair Density: Medium Light to Medium
Hair Type: 100% human hair
Curl & Wave: Tight Afro 2mm, Medium Afro 4mm, Loose Afro 6mm
- Step by step instructions giving you the skinny for installing my body wave lace front wig
- "Treat Me Right" care guide